RSS

terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013

Time flies...

.... or as time goes by :-) It seems that was yesterday that I wrote about sakura or I was playing with kids.... ok not yesterday but before yesterday could fit better :-)

and hanami starts falling.... words are missing to describe it

Therefore no waste of time by writing about my endless list of mistakes :-)
Just a free walk arround Ponto-chō.

And after starting basic conversation in japanese, I've also started reading too because I found Kane-yo :-)


Trust me and ask to any japanese reader and he(she) will confirm that it's written Kane-yo.... ok it's in hiragana and without previous help from yebisu that together with suntory are my best choices....until now :-)

3 comentários:

reverie disse...

antes de ontem, é? sei. hehehe..

reverie disse...

vc escolheu bem a época de sua visita ao Japão. a beleza dos Sakuras é um verdadeiro espetáculo. aproveite!!

Lauro disse...

então, antes de antes de ontem ? :-) quanto à época foi mais sorte porque quiz fugir do inveeeerno :-)